1. Can we become a member of Inspire at anytime?
You can enroll anytime between September and May. Typically, each program stands on its own.
2. Are your programs only for children with special needs?
No, our programs are for all ages and abilities.
3. If I pay for the unlimited, does this include private lessons or are those priced individually?
The unlimited membership includes all of our homeschool enrichment programs listed on our website. This does not include private lessons, our core credit classes, or musical theatre.
4. Do you provide the instruments necessary to participate in Music and Performing Arts, Bucket Drums in Motion, and/or RockSchool or is it the parent's responsibility?
Inspire Studios provides the instrument being used during Music and Performing Arts, Bucket Drums in Motion, and/or RockSchool. It is the parent's responsibility to furnish the instruments in home.
5. Do the kids provide their own lunch?
Yes, please pack a lunch for your child(ren).
6. What is Odyssey of the Mind?
The Odyssey of the Mind program promotes creativity by challenging teams to solve divergent problems, that is, those with more than one solution. By working in teams, participants learn teamwork, the appreciation and understanding of others, and that a group is a more powerful thinking force than an individual. They develop a sense of self-respect and respect for others through preparatory activities such as brainstorming and roleplaying.
7. What is InspireCraft?
InspireCraft is a private and secure Minecraft server created just for our homeschool members. Each week the kids will work on a different theme as a group. Minecraft enhances creativity, problem-solving, self-direction, collaboration, and other life skills. Everyone participating must have a laptop. *Not a Chromebook; it doesn't run Minecraft.
8. Are the field trips included and at what charge?
We have been fortunate to make some amazing friends in the community over the years allowing us to provide most of our field trips for free or for a very small fee.